Base Gold is a concentrated emulsion of natural origin that acts as a coadjuvant in surface treatments.
Obtained from a special emulsion of pine resins (pinolene and resinoline), Base Gold covers the surfaces with a thin and uniform natural waxy film, which allows:
- To evenly distribute and retain the concurrently applied products, thus increasing their effectiveness;
- To reduce losses due to washout and degradation of the added molecules;
- To regulate surface transpiration, reducing evaporation;
- To protect the treated surfaces from damage caused by excess moisture, persistent rain, heavy dew, and other atmospheric adversities;
- To act as a physical barrier against possible parasitic attacks by both fungi and insects.
Due to its peculiar characteristics, Base Gold also has antitranspirant properties. After dilution in water and sprayed on surfaces, BASE GOLD is able to form a lattice similar to a film that regulates transpiration, slowing down water loss. BASE GOLD is an emulsion that disperses easily in water, forming a solution that can be applied to surfaces with any type of manual or mechanical sprayer.
It is recommended to thoroughly wash the equipment used for spraying with water and kerosene immediately after use to prevent polymerization in the nozzles or small orifices that could become clogged.
Base Gold is suitable for use in various fields including: coating, construction, paints, agriculture, etc. at the indicated doses:
|Medium-low persistence and protection
|1 - 2‰
|Medium-high persistence and protection
|2 - 3‰
|High persistence and protection
|4 - 5‰
|Very high persistence and protection